Written by redspotgames at 9. September 2009
Today, at the 10th Birthday of the Sega Dreamcast in the United States, we are very happy to annouce Rush Rush Rally Racing for the Dreamcast. Forget about sponsored cars and realistic environments. This is just plain old fun!
Senile Team and redspotgames will bring this old school 2D racing game in October 2009 to the shelves as a world wide simultaneous release. We are looking forward to offer you this game also at various online retrailers, Amazon.com, eBay and even several videogame stores near you.
- Single-player grand prix mode with four difficulty levels
- Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
- Five race cars to choose from
- 10 Grand Prix race tracks
- 9 additional multi-player race tracks
- Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
- Autosave to VMU (any port, file uses just 2 blocks)
- Region free
- Rumble pack support
- Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
- Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
- Configurable controls and many other options
- Animated cut scenes
- Plus even more unlockable content!
- New: Online Highscore!