Written by redspotgames at 5. April 2012
After 2 years of test drive redspotgames and Senile Team are happy to reveal the release date of Rush Rush Rally Racing for WiiWare™ in Europe: On April 19th 2012 the rubber will burn and the race is on for just 900 Nintendo points!
The WiiWare™ release of Rush Rush Rally Racing is even more loaded with features than its Dreamcast predecessor. With two new single player modes, redesigned menus and many other improvements, it’s better than ever before!
Impressive features include:
- 3 single player modes (incl. 2 brand new exclusively on WiiWare™)
- 3 multiplayer modes (with up to 4 players on one console)
- Supports Wii Remote™, Classic Controller, Nintendo GameCube™ Controller
- Supports Widescreen TVs
Also don’t forget:
- Five race cars to choose from
- 10 Grand Prix race tracks
- 8 additional multi-player race tracks
- Critically acclaimed soundtrack by Black Device
- Improved graphics compared to Dreamcast version
- Plus even more unlockable content!
Never before a new WiiWare™ title felt THIS retro yet unique due to it’s original content and black humour.
Rush Rush Rally Racing for WiiWare™ will be available in following countries:
United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Greece;
Rush Rush Rally Racing © 2012 Senile Team & redspotgames
Wii and WiiWare are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2012 Nintendo